Accuracy. Agility. Action.
BigBear.ai provides powerful AI software for government and resources you need to conquer mission-critical challenges:
- Integrating and interpreting enormous volumes of complex, incomplete, dirty data
- Keeping pace with new informational and operational demands with skilled labor and expertise in short supply
- Getting the right information and assets to the right place, at the right time, under extreme circumstances
- Managing the burden of legacy databases, systems, and processes that lack interoperability
- Struggling with manual processing that is prone to error, latency, and security vulnerabilities
We help you generate optimal courses of action to achieve desired outcomes, supported by automated, expert guidance to inform choices and create decision advantage.
BigBear.ai designs and engineers intelligence analysis software & cyber solutions throughout our nation’s intelligence and defense missions.
Through comprehensive cybersecurity engineering, assessment, and compliance, we help protect the networks, critical infrastructure, and supply chains upon which our nation depends.
- Government Cyberspace Operations
- Cybersecurity Engineering and Compliance
- Wireless, Cellular, and CMA Capabilities
- Cyber Infrastructure for Operations and Training
- Government Security Research and Technical Analysis
BigBear.ai’s Professional Services Solutions provide a true extension of your team—with advanced technology expertise, guidance, and staff augmentation support to ensure you not only keep up but you gain the advantage and win.
“We modeled the as-is system and we built the as-is system with the ability to do "what-if" on four primary scenarios, including the ability to manipulate course capacity. With just a 5% increase in capacity in three of the four primary courses, we could decrease the ROTC wait time for the specialty training by about 30 days, which equates to 60,000 man-days.”
Gene Lesinski, Operations Research Analyst
“Leveraging the power of automation offered by the BigBear.ai Decision Support Tool, we can inform Army-wide equipping decisions that in the past took two to three months of manual searches. The systems incorporated through LMI allow us to do that in minutes/hours. It saves a tremendous amount of time."
General Dennis L. Via, Materiel Command
“The results were simply amazing! More importantly, on May 28, 2020 the world changed and how we deliver decision advantage through understanding of the operational environment and military forces will never be the same. Each of you should be justifiably proud of this accomplishment and its historic nature. Thank you!”
Chief of Staff