Dynamic Process Management to Improve Your Bottom Line
Static flow charts and workflow diagrams were great in the early 2000s, but today organizations require visual, dynamic models to drive better decision-making processes.
Process Simulator (PCS) enables you to use visual insights to see where and why bottlenecks occur. Then, take appropriate action and test new ideas without risk.
- Leverage dynamic simulation models for better process management
- Increase throughput
- Understand the impact of new equipment
- Test new workflows before implementing them
From Static to Dynamic
Static flowcharts and diagrams are complicated and hard to follow. Process Simulator (PCS) provides a visualization of your processes today and what they might look like in the future.
With PCS you can quickly and easily simulate:
- Microsoft Visio flowcharts
- Value Stream Maps
- Workflow diagrams
An Essential Tool for Your Most Important Initiatives
LEAN and Value Stream Mapping
- Capture Value Stream Maps and see which performance gains you can expect before making changes.
- Identify waste and non-value add time and activity.
- Simulate current and future state scenarios to understand which LEAN solution will give you the biggest benefit.
Continuous Process Improvement
- Build as-is and to-be workflow models and understand the time-based quantitive impact of change, quickly.
- Predict resource requirements, capital equipment investments, process times, service levels, and more.
Six Sigma Initiatives
- Enhance the effectiveness of the ‘Analyze phase’ and improve steps of the DMAIC Methodology.
- Experiment to analyze how the system responds within the model.
- Develop a total continuous improvement strategy in a dynamic, risk-free environment.
How it Works
Create a new flowchart model or add simulation properties to an existing flowchart directly in Microsoft Visio.
Press play and watch your model run with realistic animation.
View dynamic output model metrics and run “what if” scenarios.
Real Results & Measurable Improvements in Healthcare
Model and improve current patient flow processes
- Treat more patients per hour
- Reduce patient wait times
- Reduce time between appointments
- Improve staff utilization
Model Material Flow
Enhance material handling and intralogistics with PCS Material Handling Edition
- Enhanced material handling and monitors to put in cycle times
- Visualize and control how entities flow from activity to activity
- Track resource movements and monitor travel, pick up, and deposit times
- Model material flow with visualizations that show conveyor merges and splits, path networks, and mobile resources
Seeing is Believing
Visual process simulation for better process improvement.
Sign up for your free, 30-day license of PCS
Your software trial link will be sent to the email address you enter on this form, so please use a valid email address.
One license for one user per facility.