Predict The Future. Eliminate Risk.
With enterprise-level tools from ProModel®, a BigBear.ai company, you can solve the complexity and variability of enterprise planning and logistics with market-focused solutions that use data-driven, predictive simulation technology.
With these solutions, you can increase capacity, decrease costs, reduce cycle time, and test alternatives in a risk-free environment before committing capital and resources.
Our powerful solutions illuminate what is happening right now inside your organization, and what could happen—leveraging KPI-based scenario planning to accelerate process optimization and improvement:
- Deeply understand your current facility, equipment & personnel systems
- Forecast infrastructure & equipment requirements
- Accurately predict production schedules, even among supply chain & logistics issues
- Manage throughput & cycle time performance on constantly changing systems
- Simulate & prepare for real-world situations with digital twin visualization
Discover Possibilities. Control Results.
Our industry-leading process optimization modeling solutions accurately represent real-world processes, including their inherent variability and interdependencies, so you can model, plan, design, and improve your operational systems accurately and efficiently.
Hospitals use FutureFlow Rx when they need a continuously updated model of the hospital census by unit in order to:
- Predict patient flow analytics
- Provide an early-warning system for census and capacity concerns
- Improve ADT (Admit, Discharge, Transfer) decisions
- Assess plans to open/close various units of the hospital
- Perform “What-if?” scenario analysis (WISA)
Shipyard.ai enables shipbuilders to visualize and analyze multiple production scenarios, optimizing footprint, schedules, and throughput to improve the bottom line.
Shipyard AI uses predictive analysis to provide shipyards with unrivaled flexibility and planning capability, enabling management and key stakeholders to:
- Visualize multiple production scenarios,
- Manage multiple hull configurations / multiple vessels under construction simultaneously
- Utilize and adapt limited space greatly impacted by changes in schedules and fabrication plans
- Schedule slip impact and mitigation
Industries We Serve:
“The new BigBear.ai tool has taken a process that historically took 10 weeks to complete and can now finish the scheduling activity in less than an hour…Ingalls expects to reduce 'real estate' allocation processing time by 30% and place 20 more units 'under cover' annually, with an estimated cost savings of over $990K per year.”
Article from the Signal featuring Ingalls Shipbuilding
“BigBear.ai understood our requirements and provided an outstanding solution which helped us reach national phone center standards we had never before met in our history.”
John Olshefski, VP for Customer Care
“The ability to look forward to our census/patient flow with a high level of confidence will be a game-changer for our clinicians.”
Kerri Webster, Chief Analytics Officer and Executive Director